- Switched network , Data is transferred from the source to the destination node via a relationship series.
- Circuit-switched network, The way of communication is realized between two stations through a network of nodes common example: the telephone network.
- Packet-switched network, data is sent in a series of small pieces, called packets. each packet passes through the network from node to node along the path that connects the source to the destination. Common examples: communication terminal to computer and computer to computer.
- Broadcast network, there is a transmitter / receiver that communicates through a medium that is distributed by the other stations. A transmission from one station to be broadcast and received by all other stations. A simple example: CB Radio System. In the latter case the data is transmitted in packets, because the medium is divided, only one station at a time can transmit a packet.
- Packet radio networks, stations located within the transmission range of each other and broadcast (broadcast) directly to each other.
- Satellite networks, the data is not transferred directly from the transmitter to the receiver but relayed via satellite: each transmitting station to the satellite and receives from satellites.
Local networks, The usual form of broadcasting is the LAN. LAN is a communications network that covers a small area such as a building or a small part of the building
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Ilmu Tazbhy